Kempsey 2002 Conference Papers
- Bewsher, Drew – How are Council Managing their Overland Flow Risks?
- Clarence Valley Floods
- Druery, Bruce – Making Flood Data Accessible
- Dutton, Mike – The Major Floods of the Macleay River
- Evans, Glenn – Returning the Tide to Hexham Swamp Achieving a Balance of Flood Control and Environmental Improvement
- FMA Proposed Research and Development Agenda Final Report April 2002
- Galloway Jr, Gerald E – Leadership in Planning for Floods
- Gibbins, David – A Strategic Approach to Flood Risk Management Across Newcastle: Neither Short Nor Simple?
- Gibbs, Jane – Environmental Considerations in Floodplain Management
- Gissing, Andrew – Business in the Macleay: Commercial Flood Damage Kempsey 2001
- Kemsley, Ron – Macleay River Floodplain Project
- Kierce, Sharyn – Benefits of Flood Mitigation in Australia
- McKay, Gordon – Kempsey: 40 Years of Flood Forecasting
- Mcluckie, Duncan – Cooperative Management of Flood Investigations
- Molino, Steven – Bells and Whistles, Belts and Braces: Designing an Integrated Flood Warning System for the Hawkesbury Nepean Valley
- O’Loughlin, Kevin– NSW Flood Warning Consultative Committee Annual Report 2001/2002
- Pfister, Neil – Flood Warnings: Recent Lessons Learned and Developments Under Way
- Pfister, Neil – The Role of the New South Wales State Emergency Service in Flood Management
- Phillips, B C – Mitigating the Impacts of Rural Floods in the Urban Areas of the City of Glenorchy
- Rigby, E H – The Impact of Blockages on Flood Behaviour in the Wollongong Storm of August 1998
- Rogencamp, Greg – Applications of the Lower Clarence River 2D Flood Model in Floodplain Management
- Silver, Michael – To Levee or Not to Levee
- Webb, Steve – The Lower Macleay Plan: Managing the Floodplain in Flood and Non-flood Times
- Wielinga, Ashley – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Upgrading a Town Levee System
- Withnall, Bruce – Rural vs Urban Responses to Flooding in the Lower Macleay
Unless specifically noted Conference Papers and Presentations have not been peer-reviewed.
The information, opinions, and recommendations contained in Conference Papers and Presentations are those of the authors and are not necessarily endorsed by Floodplain Management Australia (FMA). FMA makes no claims as to the accuracy of information contained in Conference Papers and Presentations. Readers must exercise their own judgment as to the suitability of the material for their purposes and should contact the authors if clarification is required.