2021 Conference Call for Abstracts Extended
30th November 2020
The 2021 Conference Call for Abstracts closed on Friday, with a great number of encouraging submissions received from a variety of flood risk management professionals. Due to a number of requests, we have decided to extend the Call for Abstracts for an extra week to allow a little more time for you to finish your submissions.
The new closing date for abstracts is FRIDAY 4 DECEMBER.
The theme for this year’s conference is “Essential knowledge for a flood resilient future”, which will focus on the latest developments and achievements in flood and emergency management to assist in identifying, planning for and managing flood risks, and building disaster resilient communities.
The subject of the presentation should align with one or more of the following topic areas:
- National collaboration and coordination
- Data, devices and information management
- Flood prediction and warning
- Land use planning
- Infrastructure projects and asset management
- Flood policy, guidance and best practice
- Social and cultural aspects
- Emergency preparedness, response and recovery
- Flood stories and case studies
- Environmental aspects, climate change, coastal hazards and adaptation.
Call for Abstracts Extended - Now Closing Friday 4 December 2020.
For further information on the Conference, and abstract submission, visit floodplainconference.com.