2018 FMA National Conference Registration NOW OPEN
20th November 2017
Registration for the upcoming FMA National Conference at Gold Coast is now open. The event will run from 29 May - 1 June 2018 and will attract over 350 flood risk professionals from around the country and overseas.
The theme of the conference is “Waterways of Success: Developing flood resilience in our communities”, with focus on Australian and international achievements in flood risk management, with practical examples from the Gold Coast’s network of waterways, rivers, creeks, lakes, canals and coastline.
Why You Should Attend
- Be Inspired: Hear motivating talks from exceptional keynote speakers
- Be Connected: Develop links with over 350 leaders, specialists and industry peers in floodplain risk management
- Be Smarter: Learn new skills and strategies from concurrent sessions and hands-on pre-conference workshops
- Be Innovative: Be exposed to emerging and state-of-the-art products on display throughout the trade exhibition
- Be National: Take on a nation-wide perspective by learning from other States and Territories
- Be Social: Make meaningful connections with like-minded industry professionals at networking functions.
*Early bird discounts of up to $200* are available if you register by 23 March 2018.
For full details, visit floodplainconference.com.
* Based on Full/Associate/Corporate Three Day Registration.