2018 Conference Call for Abstracts OPEN
14th October 2017
The 2018 FMA National Conference at Gold Coast is creeping closer and with only 7 months left to go, Call for Abstracts is NOW OPEN.
This year, the Program Advisory Committee is looking for presentations that align with one or more of the following topics:
- Flood resilience and risk management
- Accessing flood hazard and risk
- Land use planning
- Infrastructure projects
- Adaptation to climate change
- Flood policy, guidance and best practice
- Building community resilience and engagement
- Flood emergency preparedness and management
- Flood stories and case studies
Visit the Conference website floodplainconference.com for the list of presentation types available, and full details on abstract submission.
The closing date is Monday 30 October, so make sure you get your abstract in soon to avoid missing out.
Also, keep in mind that last year we reached a record number of abstracts received, and were unable to accommodate all submissions.
Please take the time to ensure your abstract is in accordance with the Author Instructions document included in the Program page of the Conference website, and address one or more of the Conference Topics listed.