Coffs Harbour 2004 Conference Papers
- Abbs, Deborah – A High Resolution Modelling Study of the Effect of Climate Change on the Intensity of Extreme Rainfall Events
- Bucinskas, John – Better Urban Floodplain Management Outcomes Through Strategic Riparian Corridor Planning: The Illawarra Experience
- Davies, Peter – Integrated Stormwater Planning
- Dinham, Ian – Floodplain Management in the USA: An Aussie Perspective
- Gear, Allan – The World Cup Final Replay (Can History Repeat Itself?): A Comparison of Floodplain Management Principles and Practice in NSW and Great Britain
- Gissing, Andrew – Making Flood Warnings Float: A Pilot Project on the Georges River in Sydney
- Hazell, Lance – Community Acceptance of Flood Models, Are GIS, DEM and 2D Worth the Effort?
- Heubusch, Daniela – Operation Wethaven: Training to Stay Afloat
- Howells, Louise – The Evolving Concept of “Hazard” in Flood Risk Management: Can We Make this Work in a Planning Context
- Keys, Chas – Warning People about Coming Floods: Recent Developments and Some Barriers to Improved Performance
- Little, Scott – Rainfall Gradients: The Marriage Between Hydrology and Meteorology, Coffs Creek Catchment
- Maddocks, John – Managing the Flood Risk in Coffs Harbour in the Aftermath of the 1996 Flood
- McKay, Gordon – Flash Flood Warning Systems: Are they a Waste of Time?
- McKay, Gordon – NSW Flood Warning Consultative Committee Annual Report 2002
- McLuckie, Duncan – Strategic Flood Risk Management
- McMahon, Jamie – Flooding, Funding and Flora: The Stonequarry Floodplain Management Plan
- Mcpherson, Bronson – Innovative Data Analysis and Delivery: Where is it Heading?
- Molino, Steven – Do Education Strategies Sink and Communities Swim? Evaluation of the Woronora Preparedness Strategy Five Years On
- Molino, Steven – What Merits Assessment?
- Opper, Steve – The Application of Time Lines to Evacuation Planning
- Osman, Paul – U.S. Flood Policy Ten Years after the 1993 Flood
- Pang, Jennifer – Is there any Merit in Floodplain Management?
- Rehman, Habib – Two Dimensional Floodplain Modelling the Concepts
- Studdert, Jacinta – Legal Issues and Liability for Councils in Relation to Flooding
- Waters, David – A Process for Achieving Coordinated Floodplain Management in the Upper Condamine Floodplain, Queensland
- Wolfenden, John – An Improved Model for Community Consulation
- Wood, Michael – Balancing the Roles of Flood Mitigation and Natural Resource Management Then (1959) and Now (2004): The Richmond River Perspective
- Yeo, Stephen – Are Residential Property Values Adversely Affected by Disclosure of Flood Risk
Unless specifially noted Conference Papers and Presentations have not been peer reviewed.
The information, opinions and recommendations containted in Conference Papers and Presentations are those of the authors, and are not necessarily endorsed by Floodplain Management Australia (FMA). FMA makes no claims as to the accuracy of infomation contained in Conference Papers and Presentations. Readers must exercise their own judgement as to the suitability of the material for their purposes, and should contact the authors if clarification is required.