Tamworth 1999 Conference Papers
- Alsop, Michael – Flood Forecasting for New South Wales Coastal Rivers in Southeast Areas of Australia
- Austin, Jeff – Walgett Shire SES 1998 Flood Debrief
- Betts, Haydn – The Implications of Future Climate Change on Floodplain Planning at Gold Coast City
- Bolton, A W – Continuous Gauging of Floodways Using Acoustic Doppler Current Meters
- Broster, Leon – Flood Mitigation in North America
- Easton, John – Flood from an Insurers Perspective
- Evans, Glenn – Returning the Tide to Hexham Swamp: While Retaining Flood Protection
- Evans, Kylie – The Use of CSR Humes ‘Doublewall’ in Tamworth City Council’s CBD Levee Upgrade
- Haskins, Peter – Yarrahapinni Wetland Water Quality Monitoring
- Holstein, Chris – The Social Aspects of a Flood Liable Area: Showground Road
- Leinster, Shaun – Flood Study of a Major Coastal River System: Richmond River Case Study
- Lord, Toni – The Flood Icon: A Community Flood Awareness Project in Fairfield City
- Mallory, George – Lower Goulburn Floodplain Management Options
- Marston, F M – Flows and Floodplains River System: Introducing the Environmental Flows Decision Support System
- McGuire, Patrick – Concrete Pipeline Infrastructure: The Third Millenium
- McKay, Gordon – NSW Flood Warning Consultative Committee: Annual Report 1998/1999
- Molino, Steven – New Flood Preparedness Ideas for an Inexperienced Urban Community
- Moore, D M – The Use of Remote Sensing for Flood Mapping
- Opper, Stephen -Making Flood Warnings More Effective: SES, Council and Community Input into the Development of Flood Warning Systems and Services
- Pryor, David – Inverell’s Floods: A Range of Problems, A Range of Responses
- Rogencamp, Greg – Community Surveys: An Essential Part of Flood Studies
- Romano, Pat – Towards Better Floodplain Planning
- Romano, Pat – Minimising Legal Liability Risks When Disseminating Flood Data
- Smith, Dingle – Urban Floodplain Management: Where From, Where To?
- Sobinoff, Peter – New DLWC Initiatives for Western Rural Floodplain Management in Response to Community Needs
- Spry, R B – Mitigating Flooding in West Tamworth: The Options Adopted by the Local Community
- Still, Don – On-site Stormwater Detention: Is it Working?
- Syme, Bill – Two-Dimensional Modelling of Floodplains: A Powerful Floodplain Management Tool
- Wells, Adrian – “There’s No Problem, You Just Didn’t Talk To Us”: Community Participation in Flood and Floodplain Management
Unless specifically noted Conference Papers and Presentations have not been peer-reviewed.
The information, opinions, and recommendations contained in Conference Papers and Presentations are those of the authors and are not necessarily endorsed by Floodplain Management Australia (FMA). FMA makes no claims as to the accuracy of information contained in Conference Papers and Presentations. Readers must exercise their own judgment as to the suitability of the material for their purposes and should contact the authors if clarification is required.