Clarence Valley 1996 Conference Papers
- Dinham, Ian – Non-Structural Management of Riverbank Erosion: A Case Study of Palmers Island
- Druery, B M – The Role of Trees in Streambank Protection
- Gregor, N S – History and Results of Rural Flood Mitigation on Far North Coast of NSW, With Particular Emphasis on the Lower Clarence
- Haines, Richard – Towards Best Practice in Floodplain Management: An Emergency Manager’s Perspective
- Keys, Chas – Preparing Emergency Managers and the Community for Floods
- Lees, Stephen – Loyalty Road Flood Retarding Basin: Social, Environmental and Technical Challenges
- McKay, Gordon – Flash Flood Warning Services
- Olsauskas, Daris – The Importance of Planning in Floodplain Management
- Shepherd, Donna – Increasing Flood Awareness in Blacktown
- Wallace, Tom – Tidal Flow in an Unstable Estuary: Measurement with a Tide-height Gauge
- White, Geoff – Conference Dinner Presentation
Unless specifically noted Conference Papers and Presentations have not been peer-reviewed.
The information, opinions, and recommendations contained in Conference Papers and Presentations are those of the authors and are not necessarily endorsed by Floodplain Management Australia (FMA). FMA makes no claims as to the accuracy of information contained in Conference Papers and Presentations. Readers must exercise their own judgment as to the suitability of the material for their purposes and should contact the authors if clarification is required.