Wollongong 1990 Conference Papers
- Boyd, M J– Design Parameters for Flood Hydrograph Models
- Bryant, T – Sea Level and Greenhouse: Are We All Going to Drown?
- Crisp, G A- Cheap but Not Nasty!
- Crossley, J – Flood Protection Measures at Sydney Airport
- Dyson, A – Residential Flood Level Design in Areas Subject to Flooding
- Furner, I- The Throsby Creek Total Catchment Management Strategy
- Gordon, A D – Climatic Change: Treading Water?
- Handmer, J – Risk Communication for Flash Floods
- Haines, R – Emergency Management in New South Wales: Implications of the State Rescue and Emergency Management Act and the State Emergency Services Act Including State Emergency Service Flood Responsibilities
- Hibbert, S – Legal Issues and Recent Legal Developments in the Context of Flood Mitigation
- Lustig, T – Flood Insurance
- McKay, G Upgrade of Floodwarning Services for New South Wales
- Rigby, E H Flooding and Flood Mitigation in the Illawarra Region
- Roberts, T B – Commonwealth Perspectives on Floodplain Management
- Smith, D I – Potential Dam Failure in New South Wales: Damages and Dam Safety Management
- Vale, D – An Environmentally Sensitive Detention Basin
- Wyllie, S – Coastal Zone Data Collection Programming
Unless specifially noted Conference Papers and Presentations have not been peer reviewed.
The information, opinions and recommendations containted in Conference Papers and Presentations are those of the authors, and are not necessarily endorsed by Floodplain Management Australia (FMA). FMA makes no claims as to the accuracy of infomation contained in Conference Papers and Presentations. Readers must exercise their own judgement as to the suitability of the material for their purposes, and should contact the authors if clarification is required.